We know how hard you work to give your kids a quality education
You understand the huge benefits a music education can give them, but worry you don’t have the musical experience to give them what they need. We are here to support the great work you are already doing as a homeschooling parent.
At Flourish Music Academy, our professional music instructors work with you to create a customized learning plan for each of your kids. Then we walk you through it step-by-step, giving your kids the guidance and strategies they need to achieve their musical goals.
But at Flourish you don’t get just a weekly lesson with your amazing teacher. We designed our lesson program to inspire and nurture your child’s love for music while helping them grow as a musician. So that’s why we include opportunities like frequent low-pressure performances, ensemble playing, writing music and much more.
All of this with lessons that are flexible (unlimited makeup credits available) and convenient (all your lessons in one place, with daytime slots available).
WHY IS FLOURISH RIGHT FOR HOMESCHOOLERS?
Music lessons at Flourish give you:
- Everything in our K-12 Lesson Program plus daytime lesson slots that work for your family!
- No more running around! Get all your family’s music lessons in one spot – we offer lessons in piano, voice, guitar, violin, viola, cello, ukulele and bass guitar. If you have multiple kids, we are happy to work with you to try to get your lessons at the same time or back to back.
- Unlimited makeup credits – do you take advantage of being able to vacation at off-peak times? We give you flexibility so you can still get all of your lessons.
- A credit for your child’s transcript that you don’t have to plan or teach! One less thing off your plate as a busy homeschool parent.
- Certainty that your child is getting a quality, well-rounded music education. Our curriculum is based on the national Royal Conservatory of Music standards.
- The opportunity for students to earn recognition with the nationally acclaimed Royal Conservatory of Music. This especially can be great on a college resume.
- All of the benefits of music such as increased academic performance, creative expression, emotional resilience, confidence, grit and more!
Director/Founder Nicole Harwell was a homeschooled student growing up. She is forever grateful for the investment her parents made in her with music lessons!>
You can invest in your children as well. However they end up using music later in their lives (playing at church, singing with a community choir, teaching their own children, as a professional career etc) they will thank you for it.
Read more about what is included in our K-12 Lesson package