PERSONALIZED Music LESSONS AT FLOURISH!
Many parents want their children to gain all the benefits of learning music, but are worried that music lessons might be so serious or one-size-fits-all they will end up becoming stressful instead … or worse, even cripple their child’s love for music!
At Flourish, we care about each child, personalizing lessons to their unique interests, needs and abilities so they are nurtured and transformed into a life-long lover of music!
We offer music lessons for kids and teens in Greeley at all levels (beginner, intermediate or advanced) in:
How do our music lessons work?
To get started:
- First we get to know your child and his/her unique interests, needs and abilities.
- We create a customized learning plan to help your child grow as a musician, and keep him/her inspired along the way.
- We guide your child through the plan week by week at lessons, giving your child the expertise and encouragement she/he needs to enjoy making music more every day!
Here are some reasons students love Flourish’s K-12 lesson program:
- Friendly and encouraging atmosphere. We want your kids to enjoy the music making experience, not be stressed out by it. At Flourish each student works at their own pace. We are here to help kids reach their dreams and be their biggest cheerleader along the way!
- Customized learning plan. Lessons are tailored to YOUR CHILD’s specific interests, needs and abilities, not some cookie cutter curriculum.
- Professional instruction to help you reach your musical goals faster. Our teachers are professional musicians (most have graduate degrees in music) who really know their stuff. Teaching music is not a side hustle for us; it is what we do!
- Our comprehensive lesson program, which includes much more than just a weekly lesson. You get more value for your money at Flourish than anywhere else! Our lesson program, crafted on our decades of combined teaching experience, is designed to inspire, motivate, and nurture student’s skills and love for music!
- Frequent, fun recitals and dress rehearsal lessons. Students don’t dread recitals at Flourish Music Academy! Because we give our students lots of opportunities to practice performing as well as make recitals fun and low pressure, students gain confidence in performing and can’t wait for the next one!
- The Flourish Achievement Program. Our unique program allows students to track their progress, celebrate their achievements, and stay motivated. It also ensures every student is transformed into a well-rounded musician, so you have the skills to enjoy making music in a variety of contexts.
- We communicate regularly with parents, including sending bi-monthly progress reports. We find great communication between parents and teachers is vital for a student’s growth.
- Parents love how organized and flexible our school is. Automated tuition payments, unlimited makeup credits and our easy online scheduling app make your life as a parent less stressful!
- Less drop-offs and pick–ups; We work with families with multiple kids (or multiple instruments for one student) on scheduling so you can get lessons back-to-back or at the same time.
- You can have peace of mind when leaving your child at Flourish. We go the extra mile to make sure every child is safe, including requiring background checks for every employee, putting windows on doors so you can look into any lesson room, and always having at least two unrelated adults in the Academy during lessons.
Who is Flourish’s K-12 lesson program for?
Flourish is for people who want the absolute best for their kids. Maybe your kids have shown an interest in music, or maybe you took lessons as a kid and know how much music can benefit and enrich their lives … either way you want to give them the best chance to flourish and grow, both in music and in life.
You want them to grow in confidence and grit in addition to their abilities as a musician. You know that the learning process may not be easy all the time; in fact, anything this rewarding necessarily means there will be challenges on the road to achieving it. But that’s exactly what makes it so beneficial to your kids. That is what helps transform them into competent adults, able to confidently face other challenges in their lives.
But even though you are a committed parent, you know you need teammates on your side to help your children fully achieve their potential … teammates like the friendly, experienced teachers at Flourish.
Teachers who will set your kids up for success by guiding them step-by-step through the music learning process, helping them tangibly measure their progress and celebrating with them at each new success they enjoy. Teachers who care about your child individually and give him/her the individualized instruction he/she needs to excel.
And honestly – that’s why we are music teachers. Seeing that gleam in our student’s eyes when they master the hard passage they never thought they could play, or the spark of joy as they express themselves creatively.
We love seeing the transformation of our students into life-long music lovers, and couldn’t imagine doing anything else!